Wendi really took the time to answer all of our questions with a mix of humor and seriousness, and diligently followed up. She is on it, and emotionally open to the emotional part of the process. Wendi makes you feel incredibly comfortable during all stages of what can seem like a daunting process. I really trust her, and feel so much more prepared for my future and my children’s futures after going through this work. She provides a great gift to her clients.
~ Mari Brown ~
We had been researching lawyers for years to do our estate plan. We feel we learned more from our first 20 minutes with Wendi than we did in an hour with any of the others. Wendi was really patient with all of our questions and explained everything so well. We have already recommended her to several of our friends.
~ David and Celine Alper ~
We loved working with Temkin Law. We not only gained a better understanding of estates and trusts, but of ourselves as well. We can rest easy knowing that our ‘stuff’ is in order for our child. Doing the Legacy Interview was absolutely priceless. We so enjoyed getting to know Wendi.
~ L.W. and J.W. ~
Wendi made a time-consuming process much easier to complete through her check-lists, templates, and clear instructions for every task. The binder she put together for us is so thorough and makes something overwhelmingly complicated possible to understand and follow. If I need to remember anything about what we did, I know it is in the binder!
~ Mary ~
This truly was the best experience with an attorney ever. Ms. Temkin shines brightly with her highly capable communication skill. She also brings a level of comfort that is authentic and unlike previous attorney contacts. Her personable communication style coupled with her strong knowledge base quickly streamlines the experience into a straight forward efficient session.
~ Judy Roberts ~
Wendi’s Free Report
Discover the most common mistakes made by parents—and many lawyers—when naming legal guardians.
Download my Free Report today!
Temkin Law Offices
We have three convenient locations to serve you. With offices in Boulder, Denver and the DTC (Denver Tech Center), we are ready to help you plan today for a more secure tomorrow.
Your Colorado Estate Planning Attorney. The Temkin Law Difference:
At Temkin Law, we are proud to offer a different breed of estate planning services to our clients. We see ourselves as your partners over time in making sure you always have an estate plan in place that reflects your needs, goals and values.
- All work is done on a flat-fee basis agreed to up front, with no surprise billings.
- Emergency responders can access your healthcare documents instantly online.
- For parents with minor children, we create a special Parent Contingency Plan to assure that your children will be cared for by the people you choose, and in the manner you want.
- Complimentary Estate Plan reviews every 3 years to address potential changes in your family, assets, health and the law.
- All plans include a loving way to pass on your most precious assets: your values, stories, insights and experiences. These are the things most often lost when a loved one dies.